It can be difficult to keep up with house cleaning, which is why it's important to have a schedule that you follow. This article has compiled an ultimate house cleaning schedule that will help you stay on top of your chores and get them done in no time!
- The best way to start the day is on a clean, made bed. Making your bed first thing in the morning will kick-start your productivity levels and make it that much harder for you to crawl back into it later.
- Your bedside table can be a haven for bacteria and germs. The way you treat it is the difference between being healthy or sick! Use antibacterial wipes to clean your area every morning, as well as keeping them close by so they're easily accessible when needed.
- The need for a clean and organized closet stems from the demand of life in general. The housecleaning schedule is just one way you can get a handle on your wardrobe without losing quality time with friends or family because it's too difficult to find anything amongst all that mess.
- Clean up after yourself. Avoid making a mess just for the sake of cleaning it later; if you do, your living space will be cluttered and difficult to navigate when you need something in an emergency. Hang up whatever clothes are ready-to-wear before they become wrinkled or stained from sitting on them all day!
- The best way to keep your house clean is by having a regular cleaning schedule for each room. The key word here being "regular". Having one hamper in the whole home isn't enough, and that's why it can be helpful to have multiple laundry baskets scattered throughout the house - one per person plus an extra basket just for linens! If you're feeling especially organized (and what good organizer doesn't) then make sure there are two separate compartments inside of every hamper so whites get sorted before they go into their designated hampers.
- You're a hardworking person, and so is your home. Keep it clean by regularly washing laundry as soon you get back from work or school to avoid having too much at once that's taking up space in the bedroom for days on end. Fold clothes when they are done drying - never leave them unfolded!
- House cleaning is a tough job. It's important to keep your shower clean, but it can be difficult when you're busy with work and other tasks! To make this process easier for yourself, try the following tips: Spray Your Shower Each Time You Use It - This may seem like an annoying task at first because of all the time it takes out from our days. But by spraying down each day before we step in will help reduce any build up dirt that could have been there overnight or over several showers' worth of water droplets left behind on walls and surfaces. Give your shower a quick clean daily by spraying it with cleaner, quickly wiping surfaces, then letting them rinse off again so they're nice and disinfected too!
- House Cleaning is a toilsome task, and we want you to feel at ease when getting your home spotless. That's why there are so many helpful tools out there that will make the job easier for you! For example, if towels have never really been your thing- try hanging them up on bars or robes with hooks in order to air dry properly before reusing them later down the line. This way they can be reused two or three times instead of just once like regular towel usage would require. Bathrobes also deserve their own special place - hang it from its dedicated hook next time around!
- Housekeeping is not a job that can be done in an hour. It takes time and patience to do it right, but the payoff will come when you’re treated like royalty at home! The perfect house-cleaning schedule balances efficiency with quality workmanship so your family doesn't feel overwhelmed by all of the chores they need to tackle during their day.
- With a clean house, you'll be able to focus on the things that are important in your life and spend more quality time with friends and family. We hope this article has given you some great ideas for how to stay organized! If it's too much work or if you don't have enough time, we can help out. Our team of professional cleaners will get your home back in shape quickly so you won’t need to worry about stress-inducing chores anymore. Contact us today for an estimate on our services, or fill out our online form here.
Recommended for you
How to Protect Yourself for a Deep Cleaning Exercise
Deep cleaning is a kind of cleaning where the cleaner pays extra attention and cleans all types of surfaces in your home. It focuses on making sure th