One thing that you should know by now is that an office that looks clean is not always clean. You may see that there are some people who are doing their best to make their office “look” clean. This way, when potential clients visit their office, they would assume that the office is well-maintained.
When employees normally get sick because of the unhealthy and dirty environment, there are so many things that will get affected. Employees may begin to feel that they cannot be as productive as they want to be.
Different Levels of a Clean Environment
There are different levels of a clean environment that you can have in the office. Remember that the cleaner your office, the better.
- Sterile – When you say sterile, this means that your work environment is not contaminated at all. This is the hardest level that can be achieved. There are different steps that need to be taken before this level can be reached.
- Disinfected – This is the type of level which means that a certain level of the pathogens that may be in the area will be removed. This is important because the place will be safer for people who are in the environment.
- Sanitary – This is considered to be the first level of a clean environment. There may still be some pathogens that are available but some areas have been cleaned. This will already be enough to improve the health of employees.
Hiring the Right Office Cleaners
Some companies would allow their employees to clean their own office space. There is nothing wrong with this as some companies do this. Employees can be in charge of their own desks plus the small area where they are in.
If you do not want your employees to focus on cleaning the office, you have two options:
- You can hire staff members who will focus on cleaning. They can clean every day. You can also give them some tasks that they can do daily, weekly, and monthly. The main disadvantage of this is that this may be more expensive as compared to allowing your other employees to clean their office space.
- Another great option is to hire professional cleaners. They will have a list of things that they can do. They also offer packages depending on what you think will be the most effective for your office and your needs.
Let us say that you want to hire professional cleaners. It will be hard to choose just from the cleaners that you can see online. The best thing to do is to ask for recommendations from people that you know. You can also check some of the reviews that they received from their past clients.
Some Practices You Can Do
You can also instruct your employees to do some simple things to make your office stay clean for a longer period of time:
- Use the right products to clean. Environment-friendly products will definitely help.
- Only assign areas where people can eat. For example, you may not allow people to eat at their own desk.
- Make sure that professional cleaners will go beyond the basic cleaning services.
With all of these things in mind, office cleaning may not be as tedious as you have assumed it would be.
Recommended for you
Springing towards a cleaner you with Vivo Gym!
free 7 day pass for the vivo sports and gym club
Reasons to Hire Professional Cleaners for Your Office Space
Who needs to hire professional cleaners? Even those who are at home would sometimes need to hire professional cleaners to ensure