Doing an office cleaning manually might seem very disgusting and tedious because you have to clean up the restroom and other conspicuous places, but, with the right product and supplies, you can get this done easily. For instance, by using a chemical like vinegar and baking soda you can easily remove stubborn stains from the toilet or sink platform.
Finding the appropriate cleaning product and supplies for your office or cleaning services can be tough; however, if you follow the list below you get a piece of accurate information on the best cleaning product and supplies to use for office cleaning.
Here is the list of the top 7 best product, supplies and chemicals for office cleaning:
- Microfiber cloth: The importance of a microfiber cloth to office cleaning cannot be overemphasized, many professional cleaners have recommended the use of microfiber cloths for cleaning stainless steel platforms, desk, glass and mirrors, kitchen appliances and electronic gadget. This is because microfiber can easily remove dust and dirt by trapping it, rather than just moving it about; which is very beneficial because you don’t have to worry about dust and dirt persisting on office platform even after cleaning.
It is recommended that you only apply water on the microfiber to clean office surfaces; however, you can apply other appropriate cleaners on it and then use a different cloth to dry the surface.
- All-purpose Cleaner spray: This office cleaning product is biodegradable and is very useful in spraying off dirt, grease and grime from surfaces specifically it is very useful for removing dust in thin areas. Also, it has a fragrance smell that will leave your office smelling nice all day long.
- Vacuum Cleaner: As you know a vacuum cleaner is also one of the best cleaning supplies every cleaners or office should have. If you want to make your cleaning experience very easy then you can’t do without a vacuum cleaner. A vacuum easily removes dirt off carpet, rugs and hard floors.
There are two types of a vacuum cleaner; the commercial and the household vacuum; however it is recommended that you buy the commercial vacuum cleaner because it has several features that you can use in cleaning different areas in your office.
- Coconut Scrubber Sponge: This sponge is made up of absorbent and vegetable cellulose while retaining its nonabrasive capacity. It is very effective for removing stubborn stains, dirt, and most especially for cleaning cookware, glassware, countertops and other office appliances.
- Polisher: A polisher is another important commercial cleaning tool that can be used on furniture to fully enhance their beauty and appearance. However, this should only be used monthly.
- Vinegar: vinegar is a general cleaning option for removing stains on rugs, carpet, toilet platforms etc. The presence of acetic acid in the vinegar helps break down dirt and grime easily.
- Mop wood floor cleaner: This cleaning product is biodegradable and made from a plant-based material hence; it is favourable for mopping office floor. One useful thing about it is that, you don’t need a bucket of water before cleaning you can just soak it once and clean floor effortlessly. It fragrance smell also is a plus.
Before starting any commercial cleaning services make sure you have the above supplies ready, because, with it, you can be assured that your work will be done with ease and in quality.
Recommended for you
Breakages - Startup Serial #9
All my time was spent looking into business, cleaning, and into cleaning businesses. I’ve joined a number of forums and trawled through them, posting