Cleaning The Oven – Dinner Party Woes
Cleaning the oven (part 3)
So, the inside of the oven, possibly one of the most feared tasks in the household rota. Yet, we at Gleem know from experience this is not the case, as with the assistance of valiant vinegar, the grime is extremely easy to remove!
- Wipe down the inside with 120ml baking soda with a few tablespoons of water to form a paste.
- Layer the paste over the greasy parts of the oven and leave for 12 hours
- Get a damp cloth and remove the baking soda
- Spray with some vinegar to work at removing the final soaked on grime. The baking soda and vinegar react together to remove the dirt
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and a touch of lemon juice for a citrussy aroma
Recommended for you
Ways on how to clean office kitchen/ break room
Clean the office kitchen is motivate the people to work and have positive morale towards their jobs and company. There are some tips to follow.
Commercial cleaning services Vs. Residential cleaning services
Be it your home or office, both needs cleaning campaigns to be undertaken from time to time. In order to maintain serenity and make the place feel