Technology keeps evolving, and there is a growing need to understand what the future holds for house cleaning.
If you currently struggle with keeping up with daily chores and maintaining your social status, give it time, everything is about to get easier. Technology is slowly advancing in the home cleaning industry.
Today, smart homes and gadgets are taking over. The cleaning industry could shrink in the future as various gadgets under construction now are brought into mass production:
Normal surfaces and fabrics in homes will be tweaked to form advanced devices that self-clean. Below is an outlook on some of the technology advancements you should expect in the future in relation to house cleaning.
Five Technology Advances That Deal with House Cleaning In The Future
- Bed-Technology is about to bring us high tech beds. These beds will have conceptual sheets that will perform various functions such as detecting the body temperature of the person on the bed. The sheets will self-clean when they detect a stain. Alternatively, the user can set a self-clean timetable that the bed will perform.
- Wardrobes will be able to help owners take care of their laundry. The smart wardrobe will cater to refreshing the clothes using high tech liquids that evaporate after use. The liquids used will definitely disinfect the clothes and leave them smelling fresh, just like the average detergents do. In addition to this, work will be made easier by the fact that the clothes will already be in storage and will thus reduce the time spent on ironing and storage, and separation of white and colored clothes.
- Bathrooms- The smart bathrooms of the future will have a connection to more smart devices. The home owner will have the ability to control the temperature of the water system from the convenience of their phone. In addition to this, the system will have a self-clean option that will allow owners to clean their bathrooms before or after use. This bathroom will end the endless struggle of having to scrub bathroom floors and surfaces. The system will have a detergent option that will clean the entire bathroom and the water control system will allow for the completion of the process by rinsing.
- Kitchen- The smart kitchen system will have a smart dishwasher that can take care of the endless struggle of washing dishes after meals. The dishwashing system will not use water as the traditional dishwasher does. It will use chemicals such as carbon monoxide to take care of the stains on dishes.
- Cleaning of floors- Robotic vacuum cleaners are already on the market. However, with time they will advance and become more reliable. They will allow homeowners to spend more time with their families while enhancing quality of life in a clean and safe environment.